To get 2020 off to a great start, Magento has recently released Magento Commerce and Magento Open Source 2.3.4. In this latest upgrade, it provides merchants with several helpful tools for creating memorable customer experiences that will keep visitors coming back to their stores again and again.
Exciting Features of Magento 2.3.4
The release features over 220 functional fixes and 30 security enhancements, as well as more than 275 contributions from members of the Magento Community. Dozens of significant improvements have been made in this version, but some of the most exciting highlights include:
- Page Builder enhancements and content staging tools.
- A powerful, intuitive Admin Dashboard with enhanced search features.
- Improved inventory management tools.
- Increased GraphQL coverage for improving search functionality, layered navigation, shopping cart issues, and more.
- PWA Studio updates.
- Business Intelligence capabilities.
- Instant Purchase checkout option for loyal customers.
If your Magento site is running smoothly and keeping up with customer demands, you may wonder if it’s really worth it to upgrade to the next version. However, even if you think your website is great as-is, Magento 2.3.4 can provide numerous benefits, including:
- Increased sales. With even more advanced data analytics and customer segmentation tools, you’ll be able to create personalized, targeted campaigns to increase your AOV.
- Improved customer loyalty. Magento 2.3.4 makes it easy to give loyal customers special perks. You can allow buyers to earn reward points, create wish lists, receive store credit, and even gain access to exclusive sales.
- Personalized experiences. It will be easier than ever to gain customer insights and build one-of-a-kind customer journeys that are sure to delight them.
- Improved efficiency. Get your site up and running quickly with support for both B2B and B2C companies. You’ll also have the freedom to make all kinds of new pages and site changes without having to contact a developer with tools like Page Builder and content staging.
- Increased flexibility and scalability. Handle business growth in stride with Elasticsearch technology, support for multiple master databases and MySQL Cluster, and elastic scalability for high traffic days.
Get Peace of Mind with Wagento Hassle-Free Upgrades
Having to keep your store up-to-date with all the latest releases and security patches can be a frustrating task for busy eCommerce retailers. Usually, you have to keep yourself updated with the latest news from Magento to be alerted when a new feature is released, make sure your budget allows for the change, and contact a developer to help you update your website. Wagento understands that upgrading can be a real hassle, so the No-Hassle Updates program was created.
For an entire year, enrolling in the program will keep your store automatically updated for you while sticking to your predetermined budget. This service includes everything you need to keep your store functioning perfectly, including:
- Security Updates.
- Magento Bug Fixes.
- New Features.
- Third-Party Updates.
- Environment Audit Readiness.
- Magento Security Scanner.
Click here to contact us and get started with a year of worry-free upgrades!