Benefits of Mobile Optimization
The immediate advantage of optimizing your mobile site is that your customers will have improved, personalized shopping experiences. When your site isn’t responsive or, at the least, mobile-friendly, users might have to zoom in to read the text or try to tap minuscule icons to browse your site. One report showed that 60% of mobile users who encounter these kinds of problems will quickly exit the site.
When you fully optimize your store for mobile devices, shoppers will be able to enjoy a clean layout with minimal buttons and distractions, which will lead to:
- Increased conversions. If visitors can easily browse your store, they’ll spend more time looking through your products. Of course, this increases the chance that a browser will become a customer.
- Faster loading times. Websites that aren’t optimized tend to load very slowly on mobile devices, which can cause high bounce rates. On average, a delay of 1 second in page response can cause a 7% reduction in conversions.
- Boosted SEO rankings. Google’s algorithm shows a preference for sites that are optimized for mobile. In addition, Magento has several powerful SEO tools to dramatically improve your store’s visibility!
- Competitive advantages. As mobile shopping continues to grow, businesses that don’t optimize their sites might end up being overshadowed by their competitors. To ensure your ongoing success, mobile optimization is definitely a worthwhile investment.
The tools in Adobe Target are perfect for retailers who are trying to figure out the best practices for their mobile sites. Online sellers can easily access data, run tests, deliver improved shopping experiences, and much more with the following features:
- Visual Experience Composer for mobile apps
- A/B and multivariate testing.
- Tailored experiences.
- AI and machine learning capabilities.
- Seamless omnichannel personalization.
- In-depth analytics and reports.
If you’d like to see some of the best strategies for optimizing your site, check out the Mobile Optimization Initiative to see live testing results from retailers around the world!