Wagento - Magento U Authorized Trainers in Northwest India and Latin America organized 4 days Magento 2 Developer Boot Camp at Ahmedabad starts on 15th May to 18th May, 2018
Our Boot Camps are designed to increase the learning you obtained from the self-study course, address questions on subjects that you found difficult to understand and implement, present additional content that will further extend Magento 2 familiarity and skills and provide extensive practice using the Magento 2 platform through a series of targeted exercises
Our Boot Camp is the ideal opportunity for Magento and PHP developers, eCommerce store owners, administrators, and eCommerce managers to step up their experience with an accomplished instructor. Vijay Golani and Sanjay Patel, who will lead the course. Vijay is a Magento Certified Developer and Developer Plus, Magento Authorized Instructor. He has been working with Magento 1 since 2009 and Magento 2 since 2015. He helped to launch the first EE Magento 2 store in May 2015. Sanjay is a Magento Certified Developer and Developer Plus, authorized to assist in the Magento training. He has been working with Magento 1 since 2009 and Magento 2 since 2015. He helped to launch the first EE Magento 2 store in May 2015.
This Magento 2 training scheduled between 15th May to 17th May, 2018. Courses run from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM IST time on all these three days. And 18th May, 2018 knowledge assessment session.
Tuesday, 15th May to Thursday, 17th May
Friday, 18th May
Contact: Vijay Golani
Magento 2 Developer Boot Camp
The journey of this course begins with your must complete all units of the Fundamentals of Magento 2 Development (On-Demand) course prior to taking this instructor-led course. Students must be familiar with developing in a LAMP environment and have a basic understanding of Unix-based systems. Students must have a working knowledge of HTML, CSS, XML, PHP 5.0+ and object-oriented programming techniques and students should have experience working with the Magento 1 platform.
Four Main Goals of this training
- Reinforce the knowledge you gained from the self-study course.
- Address questions on topics that you found difficult to understand and implement.
- Present additional content that will further extend Magento 2 familiarity and skills.
- Provide extensive practice using the Magento 2.0 platform through a series of targeted exercises.
- The covered topics focus on the more difficult aspects of developing with Magento 2, or on topics that are less familiar to developers.
- Session attendees jointly get to decide which course topics should receive the most time, thereby customizing each session's content to the needs of the group..
Planned Topics Include
- Dependency Injection, Plugins, & Events
- Controllers & Routing
- Service Contracts
Hurry limited seats are available, book your seat now!
Please email us on email@example.com for the SPECIAL DISCOUNT OR CORPORATE BOOKING.