During this week (March 25-29, 2019) Adobe invites the world of digital marketing to its Adobe Summit 2019. This is the premier event for digital marketers and advertisers to learn about and share key strategies for driving marketing innovation. Learn how you can create, measure, and optimize digital experiences to revolutionize how the world engages with ideas and information.
With the increasing importance of creating experiences of value for our customers, Adobe considers valuable to stay current with the newest trends for experience businesses.
Who attends the Summit?
Adobe Summit is a place to interact, learn, connect, and gain insights, tools, and techniques for putting the experience first.
- Campaign managers
- Content managers
- Digital marketers
- Marketing executives
- Social marketers
- E-commerce marketers
As a marketer, you can expect to trainings and industry sessions from different experts on their fields; Over 300 sessions and labs across eleven content tracks.
Some ways a company would benefit from attending are:
- Become an experience expert — gain valuable insights for keeping customers engaged and driving brand loyalty and growth.
- Keep on top of the latest trends — During Summit keynotes and sessions, you'll hear best practices and success stories from industry leaders who are creating breakthrough customer experiences.
- Learn how to make the most of our Adobe investment — In over 300 breakout sessions and labs, learn about time-saving techniques and tips & tricks for using Adobe Experience Cloud.
- Meet peers — At daily social events, you'll have a chance to connect with peers from the world’s top brands. Swap stories and share ideas for creating great customer experiences.
- Share more about the customer experience ecosystem — In the Community Pavilion, you'll have an opportunity to talk with sponsors about the latest products and services that support experience businesses.
This year, not only is the Summit happen but also we proudly announce our Chief Magento Evangelist Brent Peterson has been selected as an influencer for the event. As some of you know, Magento is now a part of Adobe's environment of professional solutions and its Summit could not be completed if it wasn't with the teachings and experience from experts in the eCommerce industry, such as Brent.
Even if you can't attend in person, visit the Summit website and learn more about great things you can look up for online.